The Best Plantation Shutters, Shades, & Blinds In New York
Whether you live in downtown New York or in any of the surrounding neighborhoods throughout New York, you want an attractive home. Reach out today for an in-home consultation and get a look at our popular window treatments for yourself.
Find The Right Custom Shutter, Shade, Or Blind
Sunburst Shutters New York offers a broad range of shutters, and more! Pick from a variety of styles, colors, and fabrics to suit any design preference and requirements.
- Polywood® ShuttersAmerica's premium shutter. Most elegant, durable, and qualifies for a federal 2023 tax credit.
- Studio ShuttersA lovely builder-grade shutter with impressive longevity.
- Ovation® ShuttersDurable hardwood shutter offered in 40 colors to complement your home.
- Reclaimed Wood ShuttersCreated from harvested reclaimed wood with a beautiful weathered wood finish.
- Motorized ShadesMotorized shades let you control privacy and light with a touch of a button.
- Transitional ShadesTransitional shades are a unique transitional shade, giving the perfect balance of beauty and control of light/privacy.
- Cellular ShadesAn adaptable, energy-efficient, and minimalistic window treatment.
- Roller ShadesA wide assortment of fabric colors, natural fibers and textured materials available to give your home a unique style.
- Roman ShadesWhere the classic look of fabric drapes pairs with the ease & functionality of traditional roller shades.
- Woven ShadesProviding natural beauty & style indoors with a light, effervescent feel that makes them stand out from other window shades.
- Sheer ShadesA blend of traditional blind functionality paired with the beautiful style and feel of modern fabric shades.
- Tumble ShadesA flexible, no-fuss window treatment that works well for sliding glass doors and French doors.
Polywood Shutters Deliver Superior Energy-efficiency And May Save You As Much As $1200 With The Energy Tax Credit!
Sunburst’s exclusive Polywood® synthetic wood plantation shutters do more than deliver a time-honored look and an impressive amount of control over sunlight. These shutters are able to lower your energy costs! Polywood shutters will conserve heating and cooling as much as 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The energy-smart characteristics of these inspired New York window treatments have even been approved for a 2023 federal tax credit as much as $1200.
Blinds, Shades, and Shutters Custom-made To Exactly Fit Your Windows
Sunburst Shutters New York creates window treatments specifically for your home, giving you custom interior shutters that will last decades and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Regardless of what your home needs, our expert team of window installers and designers are ready to help.
The Best Plantation Shutters In New York Are Built In the USA
Our Shutters Are 100% Manufactured In The USA
We take pride in manufacturing the majority of our custom shutters right here in the USA at our factory - which gives you a quicker turnaround time.
Buy The Perfect Window Covering For Every Room
Every window in your house can benefit from a window treatment by Sunburst. Bring a pop of whimsy to a kid’s room with a cordless window shade. Give your home office a natural look with our wood shutters. Or outfit your entire home with our popular Polywood® shutters. Whatever window you need covered, we can find the best window covering for you!
Inspiring Window Treatment Ideas
Our beautiful window treatments are a sight to behold. Explore our gallery to see our products that make your rooms look wonderful.
Curious about our shutters and other window coverings? Check out one of our window treatment videos that addresses your frequently asked questions.
Read Our Latest Tips & Trends
Explore some of our blog articles to spark design inspiration. Or head over to our design blog to learn about the newest window treatment trends.
Piece of cake! Call us at 631-246-3930 or fill out the form below to schedule your free in-home consultation, and we’ll take it from there. We come out to your home to measure the windows you want to shutter and bring samples of all of our shutter products and their available options. This way we can provide you with the most accurate shutter estimate for your project. Schedule your in-home consultation today!
The complete plantation shutter process, beginning with your initial consultation through installation, will take about four to six weeks. The process takes this long because our goal is to build 100% custom shutters for your windows. To do that, we need to take exact measurements, utilize sophisticated software to design them, assemble your custom shutters manually, and get them to you prior to installation. Wood shutters tend to take longer than Polywood due to the extra steps needed to stain and treat the wood.
It will take a little time, but it’s an investment that’s definitely worth it.
More specifically, the most common shutter configuration we sell is a 3.5” louver, non-textured finish, with an interior-mount Z-frame. If those words don’t mean anything to you, that’s ok. We’ll be happy to show you what all that means in person. Set up your free in-home consultation and we’ll show you what will look best on your windows.